1. Educate myself: Learn as much as I can about business ownership, finance, and marketing. Start building a network of contacts in the industry that can provide me with advice and assistance.
2. Get the necessary funding: Set up multiple sources of financing that can help me get started. Research different funding options and choose the best one for my needs.
3. Choose a business model: Decide on the type of business I want to run and create a business plan to ensure success.
4. Invest in the right resources: Invest in the right tools and equipment that will help me operate my business efficiently.
5. Aim to buy a Ferrari: Set a goal of purchasing a Ferrari within a certain period of time. This will help me stay motivated and on track to achieving my ultimate goal.